Showcase Your Properties!
In today’s crowded Real Estate market, buyers often want to gather as much information as possible before visiting a property. As a real estate agent, broker, or seller you want to be visible in the online marketplace and generate as many leads and conversions to sales as possible. We understand this and develop toward that end. Our Real Estate websites offer the perfect eye-catching means to hook in potential buyers and clients.
Real Estate Website Features:
- Individual Property Listings
- Agent Profile/Bio Pages
- Property Search by Multiple Options
- Photo Galleries (unlimited)
- Lightbox – Full-size Picture Viewing
- Featured Property Slideshows
- Integrated Google Maps
- MLS Data Fields
- Mortgage / Amortization Calculators
- Organic SEO Integration
- Showing/Scheduling Calendars
- Newsletters, Email Campaigns, and Blogs
- Easy Navigation and Website Flow
- Rich Real Estate Graphics
Integrate Current MLS Data
Many IDX (Internet Data Exchange) companies offer ways to integrate real estate agent’s/agency’s MLS information straight into your website! The power of incorporating IDX into your website is twofold: first, you update your properties ONCE with your MLS branch(es) and then your website is automatically updated (usually within 24 hours). This means less work for you and your staff – time and money saved. Second, with IDX Broker you are given the ability to place search forms for all the listings of your MLS branch(es), right on your website. This means that buyers can peruse all listings through your website, and this help you generate leads as their representative.
Primarily, WordPress integrates with IDX Broker and dsIDXpress. Each offers a different range of services, and differ in their ability to integrate with WordPress/HTML5 based websites. We are most familiar with IDX Broker.
MLS Integration Features:
- Property Searches on All MLS Properties
- Property Searches on Your MLS Properties
- Integration of All MLS Data (including pictures)
- RSS Feeds of All MLS Data Fields
- Lead Generating Contact Forms
- Agent Contact Forms
- Comprehensive Stats on Searches, Leads, Conversions and More
- Scale from Large to Small: Agencies to Agents
- Follow-up Emails / Email Campaigns
- Schedule Showings
- Force / Request Registration from Website Visitors
- And much, much more!